Cut Inventory Quickly
- Cancel and or cut back orders.
- Return merchandise to suppliers.
- Negotiate exchange of existing stock.
- Sell stock off to other retailers.
- Implement instore/online specials.
- Merchandise old and new items together (give them a fresh approach).
- Get your staff involved (in any way you or they can think of).
- Move the timings of your markdowns forwardjust before your peak selling time).
- Make the most of your tax deductions (write off your dogs, save carrying costs).
- Sell off excess stock on Ebay or similar auction sites.
Disclaimer: Retailtoolbox Pty Ltd How to Guides, Tools, Retail Formula and calculators are provided as general guidance only. Responsibility for any decisions made from using these Guides, Tools, Retail Formula or Calculators and relating to a specific business lay with the user and not Retailtoolbox Pty Ltd. Tools and Calculators are supplied in a fixed excel format with formula security protected at the time of delivery with only input cells open to change. Retailtoolbox Pty Ltd takes no responsibility should formulas be altered or changed from the original. For full Terms & Conditions please refer on our website: retailtoolbox.com.au. © Copyright 2011 Retailtoolbox Pty Ltd, All rights Reserved.