Use of information
2. Personal Information that visitors submit to Retailtoolbox is used and disclosed for:
a. the purpose for which it is submitted;
b. any secondary purpose related to primary purpose in clause 2.a;
c. purposes where it can be reasonably inferred from the circumstances that you consent to your Personal Information being used (implied consent). For example, your consent will be implied for Us to use and disclose your information to inform you of products and services that We believe may interest you. However, your implied consent for Us to do this can be withdrawn at any time by telling Us; and
3. Copies of correspondence sent from Retailtoolbox that may contain Personal Information are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
Collecting information on Members
4. As part of the Account registration process, We collect Personal Information about you in order for you to take full advantage of Retailtoolbox. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
5. Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers and an election to receive updates, promotional material and other information from Us. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Credit card details
6. Credit card details and other financial information which you provide are only stored to process Transactions and will be deleted once a Transaction is completed.
7. We may disclose your Personal Information in circumstances where:
a. you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted;
b. it can be reasonably inferred from the circumstances that you consent to your personal information being disclosed (implied consent as per clause 2.c);
c. we have reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with Our rights or property, users, Members or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities;
d. We believe in good faith that the law requires Our disclosure of your Personal Information; and
e. We have engaged third parties to provide you Content, Products or Services on and disclosure of your Personal Information to those third parties is required to meet your request for Content, Products or Services.
8. We may use your Personal Information to offer you Products and Services We believe may interest you, but We will not do so if you tell Us not to.
9. We won’t sell your Personal Information to other organisations. We may exchange your Personal Information between companies within Our corporate group to continue to provide Retailtoolbox to you.
10. If you don’t want to receive marketing offers from Us please tell us by accessing the Contact Us section of Retailtoolbox. We will act promptly on your request.
11. We will ensure each electronic message We send (e.g. by e-mail, SMS, MMS or online instant message) includes a method that enables you to tell Us you do not want to receive future electronic marketing material.
12. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Personal Information submitted to Retailtoolbox and We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure and you acknowledge and accept this risk when accessing and using Retailtoolbox.
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable commercial steps to protect Personal Information you provide Us in relation to your use of Retailtoolbox and ensure its security on Our systems.
14. Our employees and any third parties who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any Personal Information held by Us. However, We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage which is directly or indirectly cause by unauthorised access to your Personal Information.
Collecting information from Retailtoolbox users
15. IP addresses - Our web servers store the IP address of users that access and use Retailtoolbox. We use IP addresses to assist the diagnosis of problems or support issues with Retailtoolbox and to analyse the usage and traffic of Retailtoolbox. This information is gathered in an aggregate and de-identified format which cannot be attributed to an individual user.
Access to your information
17. We will endeavour to take all commercially reasonable steps to secure any information submitted to Retailtoolbox about you and keep this information accurate and current. If at any time you discover that information held by Us about you is incorrect you may contact Us to update that information.
Links to other sites
Problems or questions
Disclaimer: Retailtoolbox Pty Ltd How to Guides, Tools, Retail Formula and calculators are provided as general guidance only. Responsibility for any decisions made from using these Guides, Tools, Retail Formula or Calculators and relating to a specific business lay with the user and not Retailtoolbox Pty Ltd. Tools and Calculators are supplied in a fixed excel format with formula security protected at the time of delivery with only input cells open to change. Retailtoolbox Pty Ltd takes no responsibility should formulas be altered or changed from the original. For full Terms & Conditions please refer on our website: retailtoolbox.com.au. © Copyright 2011 Retailtoolbox Pty Ltd, All rights Reserved.